Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Confusion Reigns Supreme

I'm so confused. I have been taking steps to move my life forward and create a beautiful, loving positive future. So I'm kind of hung up on a couple of men from my past. I have always held a certain fondness in my heart for these two men because they were the only guys that have ever loved me for "me" and treated me with a loving respect that I have never before experienced. One of these men I had a relationship with, the other was more like a sweet romantic fling.

Anyway, we parted ways some time ago. Recently, both of them have come back into my life. I don't know to what degree these relationships shall be renewed. I don't know how far I want things to go... or if they even have a snowball's chance in hell of going anywhere. I love them both and I never did let go of that. I think I can be friends with them both now, in the present but it's going to be damned hard to sort out all of these conflicting feelings.

1 comment:

Sleepydumpling said...

Well you know what my situation is, so I can't give you any advice... but I do know how you feel honey!